Vanilla loaves to celebrate our civic duty today made with our awesome premium vanilla paste. 🇰🇪 🇰🇪🇰🇪🇰🇪🇰🇪
For the Batter:
225 g Granulated Sugar
225 ml Vegetable Oil
300 g All Purpose Flour
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1/4 tbsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
75 ml Milk
1 tbsp Vanilla Paste
For the Glaze:
225g Icing Sugar
25 ml Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- Preheat the fan oven to 170°C .
- Beat the sugar and oil in a mixer on a medium speed.
- Add each egg one at a time while the mixer is still running.
- Add the vanilla paste and mix on medium for 5 minutes.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture 1/3 at a time.
- Add the milk and mix for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour the cake batter into two prepared (buttered and floured or lined) loaf tins.
- Put into the oven for 50 – 55 minutes.
- After 50 minutes check the middle of the cake with a toothpick or skewer.
- It is ready when the toothpick/skewer comes out clean.
- Add the milk a little at a time to the icing sugar until you have a slow dropping consistency.
- Add the vanilla paste and pour over the cake loaves at your leisure 😋😋😋😋😋.
Another simple Sunday recipe if you cannot be bothered to cook for hours and hours. 😂
Just boil some creste di galli pasta (cockerel's crown) to your preferred firmness.
Pour our tomato molasses – spicy and original salsa blend over the pasta and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Lastly top with our green chilli blend – original and dig in.
I can guarantee you will want to have more than one serving. 🤤
Another Sunday best! 😃
2 kg of Chicken Legs (which can be separated into thighs and drumsticks later or whichever cut you prefer)
50 ml Honey Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp of Salt
1 bulb of Garlic
1 thumb of Ginger
3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1. Separate the chicken thigh from the drumstick.
2. Blend the remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour over the chicken pieces, mix and let them marinate for at least an hour (overnight is best).
4. Remove the chicken pieces one by one, patting them dry as this will make for easier sealing in the griddle.
5. Put a maximum of four pieces in the griddle (cast iron grill pan). The chicken already has oil, so no need to add any to the pan. If you don’t have a griddle, you can use any other heavy bottomed pan.
6. Grill both sides until brown, then put them in the oven at 180°C for 40-45 minutes.
7. Put the remaining marinade over the chicken every 15-20 minutes.
Let me know how it goes! 😃
I made these when I was craving something sweet on a lazy afternoon. I had no icing sugar so a decent decadent cake was out. Brownies were the best option to fill that void.
1 Cup – Vegetable Oil
1 Cup – Granulated Sugar
1 Cup – Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp – Vanilla Paste
3 Large Eggs
1/2 Tsp – Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp – Salt
2/3 Cup – Cocoa Powder
1 Cup – Plain Flour
1 Tsp – Coffee
1 Tsp – Water
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
Mix the oil and sugar together until smooth.
Add the eggs and vanilla paste to the mixture.
Mix the salt, baking powder, cocoa and flour together separately.
Add the flour mixture to the oil mixture to form a batter.
Mix the coffee and water and then add it to the batter.
Put the batter into a greased and lined tin.
Place into the oven for 45 – 55 minutes.
The brownies should be dense and chewy. 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
Happy Baking!! 😋😋😋😋😋
A really easy and simple roast chicken recipe for days when you just want to chill. 😌
1 Whole Chicken (1.5/1.7 for 2 people)
1 Tbsp Garlic Salt
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 Tbsps Salt
2 Tbsps Sugar
Water – Enough to cover the chicken in a container
To make the brine add the salt, sugar and water into a container. Immerse the chicken into the brine and make sure it is fully covered. If not add more water. Put the container into the fridge and let it sit overnight.
Set your oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
Cut the orange into thin slices and stuff them into the chicken’s cavity with garlic salt.
Put a little garlic salt on the skin of the chicken and massage it in.
Add a table spoon of vegetable oil to the baking pan, place the chicken and put it in the oven.
The first 30 minutes on a very high heat (220 degrees centigrade) to seal the chicken and then 40 to 50 minutes at 160 degrees centigrade to cook the inside.
The chicken should be ready when a clear liquid comes out from the chicken.
Happy Roasting!! 😃
Premium Lemon Extract In Stock!! It is great in fruitcakes, frosting, icing, sorbets you name it. We only use the best of ingredients so you are assured of quality. 😃 Ksh.600/= for 100ml. Order here. Happy Baking! 🍋🍧🍰🎂🍩🍪 Naisenya 😋😋😋😋😋
via Premium Lemon Extract!! 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 — Naisenya Foods
Something for your weekend!! 😃😃😃😃😃
Order here http://www.naisenyafoods.com/shop.